Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase *Your Offers* page

tag
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Re: Chase *Your Offers* page

I was afraid they would triple pull me too but they didnt. They only pulled Experian.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 11 of 21
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

If this belongs on another forum please feel free to move it. Now, am I the only one who just noticed that when you log into your chase account and click down to *Your Offers* it shows you offers you have from Chase. It states Browse offers we've selected for you based on your relationship with Chase. All the cards that popped up on mine show solid APRs. These are pretty much prequals even though when i run an actual prequal search I get nothing.

I could do things I'm not proud of for that $500 banking offer. I'm with BoA for my primary bank, and they aren't anything special. Got a whopping $0 for opening my accounts with them, but at least I'm getting $120 a year on my BBR - that's free Netflix for just paying my bill. 

Now I need to replace my debit card because it's cracking in two pieces below the mag stripe and they want to charge me a $5 fee to replace it. The only place I use my debit card is their ATM's. 

Ever consider switching to Chase? Do you have one near you?  I opened my debit account with them yesterday and am lucky enough to have a chase just down the street from me. 

Message 12 of 21
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Weird when that you dont get any offers off the Chase prequal page.  I had offers on my Chase account but ended up checking all the big banks sites for prequal offers.  I got one off the Chase site for 6% less APR off the prequal page than the one being offers as a "your offers".   Needless to say, I picked that one.

The prequals for Chase stopped coming after I hit 5/24. When I applied for the CSP and Freedom together, that put me at 5/24.

Message 13 of 21
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@JamP wrote:

It never shows anything for me but I only have the AARP with them. 

Congratz on solid offers.

Same here Smiley Sad

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 14 of 21
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

If this belongs on another forum please feel free to move it. Now, am I the only one who just noticed that when you log into your chase account and click down to *Your Offers* it shows you offers you have from Chase. It states Browse offers we've selected for you based on your relationship with Chase. All the cards that popped up on mine show solid APRs. These are pretty much prequals even though when i run an actual prequal search I get nothing.

Chase.jpg

I saw some green marks under "My Offers", but it is empty when I clicked it. You lucky ones. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Weird when that you dont get any offers off the Chase prequal page.  I had offers on my Chase account but ended up checking all the big banks sites for prequal offers.  I got one off the Chase site for 6% less APR off the prequal page than the one being offers as a "your offers".   Needless to say, I picked that one.

The prequals for Chase stopped coming after I hit 5/24. When I applied for the CSP and Freedom together, that put me at 5/24.

That would explain why I haven't ever had anything show up... my first 2 cards with Chase put me at 6/24.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Odd, I don't see anything on mine Smiley Sad ...

Message 17 of 21
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

I could do things I'm not proud of for that $500 banking offer. I'm with BoA for my primary bank, and they aren't anything special. Got a whopping $0 for opening my accounts with them, but at least I'm getting $120 a year on my BBR - that's free Netflix for just paying my bill. 

Now I need to replace my debit card because it's cracking in two pieces below the mag stripe and they want to charge me a $5 fee to replace it. The only place I use my debit card is their ATM's. 

Ever consider switching to Chase? Do you have one near you?  I opened my debit account with them yesterday and am lucky enough to have a chase just down the street from me. 

I tried in the past. Not sure I want to try again.  

I had the Chase $500 offer back in May of 2015. I drove 90 miles to the nearest branch (none in Northern Nevada), to open my account. They denied me, based on something in my Experian report. 

I ended up with BoA because I absolutely was leaving Wells Fargo. 

Message 18 of 21
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

I've been banking with these guys for over 10 years and have never once seen any kind of an offer.  I can't wait for the day I finally get something cause I check that page a few times a week.  LOL

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 19 of 21
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@sdsoccerdad wrote:

I've been banking with these guys for over 10 years and have never once seen any kind of an offer.  I can't wait for the day I finally get something cause I check that page a few times a week.  LOL

You can print out the offer page online and walk into a bank with it. Here is a direct link to the offer - just sign in with your Chase account information and print that page out. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.