Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase account review

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase account review

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for Chase to do a Account review? Lending is reviewing all my accounts.. Personal and business.
Message 4 of 235
234 REPLIES 234
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

How much of an AA would I pass?.

My highest limit card is 15k with chase, but I've always wondered how much is the max exposure a company would allow me to have?. Income is 186k for 2015.. Smiley Surprised dose it vary by DTI?. I'm just confused on this topic.
Message 1 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much of an AA would I pass?.

You can have a lot more exposure. I make no where near your income. My highest chase card is over 30k and I have several chase cards. 

Message 2 of 235
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Re: How much of an AA would I pass?.

I've got two cards with Chase, one at $26.5k and one at $25k, so you are nowhere near maxed out for CL with Chase given your income, assuming all other factors are positive (ie: clean report with decent history/AAoA). I am sure there are others with far more exposure with Chase, and FWIW when I went into a branch to inquire about opening a checking account with them, I was assure I was pre-approved for Slate if I wanted it (which I passed on).

Message 3 of 235
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Chase account review

Smiley Surprised How were you informed?
Message 5 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I was just calling to ask them to expidite my Ink card like they did the SW and instead of going to a CSR it went to a different department from there I spent 15 mins verifying my birthplace, what state my social is from and she told me "your accounts are being reviewed, that's all I can tell you" Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I was just calling to ask them to expidite my Ink card like they did the SW and instead of going to a CSR it went to a different department from there I spent 15 mins verifying my birthplace, what state my social is from and she told me "your accounts are being reviewed, that's all I can tell you" Smiley Sad

Ouch! Hopefully everything will work out ok. I'm going to assume it was probably the Ink card that caused the review of all your accounts. What does your credit profile look like? How many new accounts in the last year? How many Chase cards?

Message 7 of 235
baller4life
Super Contributor

I know JoeyZoom recently went thru one. He could give you insight about how long it took.
Message 8 of 235
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Yikes, I guess this is why people say never call chase if you don't absolutely have to and if transferred to lending hang up. Well I don't know how long it takes but good luck, hope you make it out unscathed.
Message 9 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
Yikes, I guess this is why people say never call chase if you don't absolutely have to and if transferred to lending hang up. Well I don't know how long it takes but good luck, hope you make it out unscathed.

+1

I'm going to assume that when Chase does these reviews they are looking over all accounts with a fine tooth comb for things like questionable spending (ms), bonus chasing, excessive new accounts, anyone else at your address doing the same, etc. That's just my guess though.

Message 10 of 235
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.