Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase account review

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase account review

The $100 on the SW card should appear soon, if they're still reviewing it I'm going to file a dispute and tell them that it's been in review and I haven't been able to take advantage of the promotional 50K signup....

Orrrr should I just pay it?.
Message 91 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
The $100 on the SW card should appear soon, if they're still reviewing it I'm going to file a dispute and tell them that it's been in review and I haven't been able to take advantage of the promotional 50K signup....

Orrrr should I just pay it?.

Definitely pay it.

This is nuts - I can't believe they have to review you again Smiley Sad Hang in there.

Message 92 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah your right better safe then sorry.. I sent a SM yesterday night just saying that I'm happy to be their client and don't mind it being in review once but to please expedite this review... Both times I called they said 24-48 hours so lets see Smiley Happy!
Message 93 of 235
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz wrote:
Yeah your right better safe then sorry.. I sent a SM yesterday night just saying that I'm happy to be their client and don't mind it being in review once but to please expedite this review... Both times I called they said 24-48 hours so lets see Smiley Happy!

Best of luck to you!

Message 94 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thanks!! I'll need it Smiley Happy!
Message 95 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you have so much experience apping for chase. Answer my question please.

In two years, I will go on a Chase card app spree. Do you suggest chase saphire preferred right out the door as my first chase card or go freedom first and then CSP? Which would give me the best limit on the CSP? Should I try the Hyatt in one year and when the second year hits, app for the csp then freedom or freedom then csp? Let me know what works bestSmiley Happy 

Message 96 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

You should do CSP then go for the Freedom, also they don't like too many apps at once, the CSP is a 5k minimum Visa Signature card and the Freedom isn't so the limit really just matters on your report that they pull.. Too many apps will get you AR and possibly shut down I'm sure this is why I'm going through every verification and account review possible..
Message 97 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

image.jpgHey guys, I just received this through Chase SM... I called the number all they told me was it was being reviewed and it should be done by Monday.. Kinda odd right?

Message 98 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Right? I understand they have the right to review but they unfroze my accounts for 45 minutes just to review them again!! Nothing changed in those 45 minutes on my reports !!

Are you sure? Smiley Wink

Message 99 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Hahahaha I'm sure!! Absolutely nothing!! Maybe my accounts aged another 45 minutes ... Smiley Surprised
Message 100 of 235
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.