Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase account review

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase account review

Called again... Spoke to a department called the "customer protection group" spoke to a SR Risk analyst... And she cleared everything up for me.. My cards are here to stay!
Message 71 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

And I did in fact get that departments number just incase I or anyone else ever needs it Smiley Happy!
Message 72 of 235
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Called again... Spoke to a department called the "customer protection group" spoke to a SR Risk analyst... And she cleared everything up for me.. My cards are here to stay!

That's great news now go HUNKER DOWN DEEP

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 73 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I am my friend... I don't think I'd pass another AA hahaha
Message 74 of 235
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

Yay! I'm so glad it worked out for you!! Smiley Very Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 75 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

YAY!! That is good news! Smiley Very Happy Did they happen to tell you what caused the review?

Message 76 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah!! Actually what caused the review of my accounts was verification... My license had my old address and I used my new address for card app... It's on my CR as a listed address and I've lived here 3 years but the address on my DL address is still owned by my family, so they just needed to verify it was me and I did all that but I guess they sent it for a Review of my file when they were doing that... Smiley Surprised
Message 77 of 235
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm glad to hear everything worked out!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 78 of 235
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome news!

Message 79 of 235
minski
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Yeah!! Actually what caused the review of my accounts was verification... My license had my old address and I used my new address for card app... It's on my CR as a listed address and I've lived here 3 years but the address on my DL address is still owned by my family, so they just needed to verify it was me and I did all that but I guess they sent it for a Review of my file when they were doing that... Smiley Surprised

Good to know since I never updated the address on my driver's license since I moved 2.5 years ago! Got to hope never to be asked to fax a copy of my driver's license now. At least not until I move back. Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 235
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.