Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase amazon and marriort DENIED

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

Chase amazon and marriort DENIED

applied over the weekend and called to get a pending status so i called the back door number and was denied by the first underwriter stated they like to see open credit and how well i do with it   i have no idea why equifax is not updating my report nothing is updating so blah blah i got in control and kept  going everytime he would make up a excuse id have a answer i told him my fico score is 735 give me a break he would not go for it. have a nice nite called a second time got a girl who sounded really nice and she said the same stuff u got a fraud alret on your burea and no accounts are updating we cant approve you  wow  with a 735 im denied  so i try a third time haha Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase amazon and marriort DENIED

just tryed for the third time luck  man o man  rep said score has nothing to do with app  they look at history and that i only have three with equifax  last time i check i had like ten is my file spilt?  lots of acoounts are gone and the ones left are  not updating guess third time was not the charm Smiley Sad  hey this rep did take ten mins at least he actually tried
Message 2 of 4
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

dam fraud alerts really suck and screwed me over all my accounts are misssing
Message 3 of 4
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Did you put the fraud alert on your reports?

If so, why?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.