Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase amazon black +Amex 61 day

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Chase amazon black +Amex 61 day

I had long day at court yesterday. (side not, if you are a PhD with 30 yrs experience retained as an expert don't say your not an expert when asked by opposing attorney at court!). Well got home and had a nice mailbox surprise.

I had amazon chase card(black version), Walmart discover, and Amex delta cards in mail and also had my first shipment from amazon. Hurray.

The black version of the amazon card looks great and I activated and used delta card so set 61 day cli request set for nov 23!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Chase amazon black +Amex 61 day

What is the Amazon Black Card?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

It's the chase amazon visa card. You can select from one of three different cards. I'll post a pic later today after court. Looks really nice.

Message 3 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Forgot. It's also has a highlighted edge so it's easy to see from side

Message 4 of 20
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Oh sweet. I would love to see it. Congrats on your new cards.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 20
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
Oh sweet. I would love to see it. Congrats on your new cards.
I couldn't wait so I just looked it up Smiley Tongue Figured I'd share. 

Message 6 of 20
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Wow. Ok, I must have that. Did you send Chase a secure email or how did you request the black card?
Message 7 of 20
vngouiowa
Valued Member

@flowfaster wrote:
Wow. Ok, I must have that. Did you send Chase a secure email or how did you request the black card?

Just called the backdoor number and asked for replacing by black card. And waiting for it 

thnx

Message 8 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Yup that's it. At lunch now. I got option to select ard when apped but u just have to send request for new card to get. Looks great!

Message 9 of 20
vngouiowa
Valued Member

@Duncanrr wrote:
Yup that's it. At lunch now. I got option to select ard when apped but u just have to send request for new card to get. Looks great!

@Anonymous

How long does it take for you to get this card ?

Did they send throught normal mail or UPS service ?

I just request for black version they told me that probably monday or late tuesday next week it is delivered.

Thnx

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.