Did you mean: 

Chase and Disney PC?? HUMMMM

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase and Disney PC?? HUMMMM

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the Chase Debit card not offer this design?

@Anonymous,

it does.. We have a debit card from chase like that.  For some reason, I can't load the image on here... if you have the premier checking, they should do it for you automatically.

HUMMMM did not see the specific design she wants on the debit it is pink with mickey and minnie sitting together on a hill.....if they do have that Yes-It's-Me please send me link!!!  I must be missing something .......Thanks!!!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

it does.. We have a debit card from chase like that.  For some reason, I can't load the image on here... if you have the premier checking, they should do it for you automatically.

HUMMMM did not see the specific design she wants on the debit it is pink with mickey and minnie sitting together on a hill.....if they do have that Yes-It's-Me please send me link!!!  I must be missing something .......Thanks!!!

@odd_dog,

Eh.. No, I don't have design you are taking about /the one your wife wants - pink with mickey and minnie LOL..

Message 12 of 21
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

@odd_dog,

Eh.. No, I don't have design you are taking about /the one your wife wants - pink with mickey and minnie LOL..

Yup I think each version (regular, premiere and debit) all have different designs among them.......SIGH!!  LOL

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

DVC is the best vacation money I've ever spent. Welcome home! What's your home resort? I have AKV & BLT. Just an FYI, Poly presale happens this month.
Message 14 of 21
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
DVC is the best vacation money I've ever spent. Welcome home! What's your home resort? I haveAKV & BLT. Just an FYI, Polypresale happens this month.

WELCOME HOME TO YOU TOO!!  Years ago we had BC sold it (for a profit!!  LOL) and just purchased VGF, the kids Just LOVE Grand Floridian....Poly is on sale as we speak!! Love the lagoon villas......

Message 15 of 21
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Being a huge WDW fan, this post made me laugh!  I have the silver classic mickey card without the AF. It's fine for me! I just wanted the park perks and the early email discount announcements.   I give you the thumbs up for keeping your wife happy! 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 16 of 21
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

Being a huge WDW fan, this post made me laugh!  I have the silver classic mickey card without the AF. It's fine for me! I just wanted the park perks and the early email discount announcements.   I give you the thumbs up for keeping your wife happy! 

THAT is the card I have now and love the look...but wife trumps the mouse!!!  LOL

Message 17 of 21
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

THAT is the card I have now and love the look...but wife trumps the mouse!!!  LOL

Haha! Well I have better reward cards so I didn't expect to really use it much. I just began my relationship with Chase only 4 months ago with this card and then the Slate. I moved most of my CL over to the Slate.  I just like that you can save on the tours and get special discounts for resorts as a cardholder. Plus I like having the Mouse in my wallet! Let us know what they tell you. Keep you wife happy!!!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been considering an addon both at Poly & VGF. I love the GF. I've never stayed at Poly, but I've visited for dinner there. I think that AKV really is Disney's best kept secret & don't really understand why more people don't simply love it!
Message 19 of 21
newstart2010
Blogger

DVC owner here too! We have animal kingdom and grand floridian. Also pass holders, former cast members and platinum cruisers. We are a bit mouse obsessed. My number one priority as soon as we close on the new house is to apply at Disney for the card.

Is there a way too apply for the pink card right off the bat?
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.