Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase app status line… update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase app status line… update?

Sounds like it is just verification in your case, Idk why they would need your address if they were going to deny you anyway. What makes me nervous is her thin file. 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a thin file too. But when I apped to BoA at the same time as AARP. BoA CSP told me my profile was fine to them. Chase may have become wired recently. Good luck!

I may call back to the verification department later.

Again: Anyone get the 2-week message and one-week later it changed to 7-10 message but was still approved in the end? 

Message 12 of 21
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a thin file too. But when I apped to BoA at the same time as AARP. BoA CSP told me my profile was fine to them. Chase may have become wired recently. Good luck!

I may call back to the verification department later.

Again: Anyone get the 2-week message and one-week later it changed to 7-10 message but was still approved in the end? 

Were you ever approved after that 7-10 day message?

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting for it (39days after the app). Seems they didn't receive my faxed doc.

Message 14 of 21
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still waiting for it (39days after the app). Seems they didn't receive my faxed doc.

Wow!! Same 7-10 automated message? I actually mailed a copy of my DL just in case fax was not legible or received, last week.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may do the mailing thing as well later. I will call Chase right now for them to take a note that I just refaxed my Lease to them a few min ago. This is totally wasting of time.

Message 16 of 21
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I may do the mailing thing as well later. I will call Chase right now for them to take a note that I just refaxed my Lease to them a few min ago. This is totally wasting of time.

Hang in there. The way I see it, pending is better then a denial. You already used a HP, so squeeze that lemon...That is what I'm doing, but it has only been 8 days, so it looks like I might be back from a couple of business trips before I get an answer, geez...

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I got a 2 week message for chase INK. Does this likely mean approval?

Message 18 of 21
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I got a 2 week message for chase INK. Does this likely mean approval?

I have no clue whatsoever. I had the 2 week message initially on my first of two same day apps and one 7-10 day robo message on the second app. Then the first changed to 7-10 days for a week. Now the second app is 2 weeks and first is still 7-10 days lol...Smiley Frustrated So who knows?

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That 7 days message is to verify my address again. The Lease I mailed to them was partially hand-written, and hence they mailed me a few days ago to ask for a printed one. I just did a printed one with my landlords and faxed to Chase today. It has been almost 2 months now after my application... 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.