Did you mean: 

Chase app - what is this???

tag
jumpinjax
New Contributor

Chase app - what is this???

I did not get an answer - this is what I got:

United MileagePlus® Club Card

Thank you for applying. We need to review your application to make a decision.

Here's what you can expect:

• Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
  • If we approve your application, we'll send your card and other important information in the mail.
  • Please do not resubmit this application.

What does this mean???

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase app - what is this???

It means your app needs to be seen by human eyes and its your cue to call the backdoor number for Chase and push the app through. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Longroad
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

It means your app needs to be seen by human eyes and its your cue to call the backdoor number for Chase and push the app through. Good luck Smiley Happy

+1  Chase is very good on recon. Just got my Marriott card via recon yesterday. Good luck!!!!!

Message 3 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

+1...correct, and the best of luck to the OP!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 5
Networth
Frequent Contributor

They are easier when it comes to approvals and recon's when it comes to co-branded cards. Good luck.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.