Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase app with cosigner/joint?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase app with cosigner/joint?

@09Lexie wrote:
Your siggy shows 6 new accounts in 1 month. I'm not sure I would want to apply for any additional cc's right now. IMO of course.

+1

i was just thinking the same thing.

from the limits chase has given you, it seems that you have already hit the cap for the amount of CL they're willing to extend to you for now. I remember Chase requiring you to transfer CL to meet basic CL requirement for your united card, right? That's a good sign you have hit the cap.

Anymore apps you might get FR or AA. I wouldn't take the risk.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 30
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Yes, I know, probably not a good idea, that's why I was asking about the joint,

I just want the sign up bonus

If I get it now I won't want to apply for it later in the year, its really the last card I want lol, this dang site got me addicted to apping
fico 747
Message 12 of 30
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

I know chase wouldn't approve me, that's why I am inquiring about a joint user to increase my odds
fico 747
Message 13 of 30
toppers555
Established Contributor

@MazdaSpeed wrote:
Is there a way to apply for a chase credit card with a cosigner?
I would like to try to get another and just got 2 in the past 2 weeks and know for a fact I wouldn't be approved on my own

If I did apply and was declined could I recon and add the cosigner then to see if it would get us approved?

I don't see anyways on the chase website for another persons information while applying (besides au)

Thanks for the help!
arden

While I  am not aware of your overall credit situration , but judging from you sig you have alot of new accounts already. You may want to stop and go to the garden.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 14 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Don't let the thrill of apping hurt what you have already achieved. You have 2 cards with Chase and its well know they are inq sensitive - I would hate for them to do a CLD because they got spooked. It's not worth the bonus IMO
Message 15 of 30
enharu
Super Contributor

what other card are you trying to get?

i would honestly just wait.......what's the point of getting a low CL card when it's going to cost another HP to get the limits raised again later? Might as well do it all at once with 1 HP.

Also, Chase does SP to monitor your CR. If you already hit the cap with them, and they see something they don't like, there's going to be more issues down the road.

Take the safe route and wait for 3-6 months at least Smiley Tongue

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 30
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Okay, thanks guys, I won't apply now
fico 747
Message 17 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu is correct. I got my Freedom last month and they have SPd me 3x. Last time on Apr, 11- I have already paid my bal in full two weeks before the statement cut.

YMMV but I wouldn't stoke the fire.
Message 18 of 30
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

They could close my accounts I supppose, but they cant cld me, csp and united are at the minimums and freedom is at 500 and I think 300 is the minimum, so basically already there

But I will listen to you guys, thanks again
fico 747
Message 19 of 30
enharu
Super Contributor

dont worry too much about it. you got 3k (CSP) + 1k (barclays) + 1k (united) to spend over the next 3 months. I would say that's quite a bit of spending to do as it is.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.