Did you mean: 

Chase application

tag
keith021
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase application

@DI wrote:

@keith021 wrote:

Update: My application for the Chase +1SM Student MasterCard was finally approved today! CL: $1,000. I applied December 18th, and after several phone calls and proof of SSN and a copy of my driver's license I was finally approved. I see Chase takes their precious time to approve applications; ones with fraud alerts require additional processing as mine did. I'm stoked! Smiley Wink

Congratulations!

Thanks! I forgot to add, this is my highest limit yet. 

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

How many cards do you have Keith? 
Message 12 of 16
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Congrats OP! Chase is known for handing out large initial CL's but they are stingy with CLI's. They will pull your report if you call-in and ask for a CLI.
Message 13 of 16
keith021
Regular Contributor

@DI wrote:

Um...I have 7 now. I'll have two more once I receive my HSBC MasterCard and the Chase MasterCard. They'll make 4 store cards and 5 credit cards. I also have a Bacock and More in-store account: $2,000 limit.

Message 14 of 16
keith021
Regular Contributor

@YoungEntrepeneur wrote:
Congrats OP! Chase is known for handing out large initial CL's but they are stingy with CLI's. They will pull your report if you call-in and ask for a CLI.

Thanks! I probably won't be requesting an increase anytime soon though, I'll just pray they don't reduce it! Lol Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

@keith021 wrote:

@DI wrote:

Um...I have 7 now. I'll have two more once I receive my HSBC MasterCard and the Chase MasterCard. They'll make 4 store cards and 5 credit cards. I also have a Bacock and More in-store account: $2,000 limit.

Time to let your AAoA increase now.  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.