Regular Contributor
keith021

Re: Chase application

DI wrote:

keith021 wrote:

Update: My application for the Chase +1SM Student MasterCard was finally approved today! CL: $1,000. I applied December 18th, and after several phone calls and proof of SSN and a copy of my driver's license I was finally approved. I see Chase takes their precious time to approve applications; ones with fraud alerts require additional processing as mine did. I'm stoked! :smileywink:

Congratulations!

Thanks! I forgot to add, this is my highest limit yet. 

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Super Contributor
DI

How many cards do you have Keith? 
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Congrats OP! Chase is known for handing out large initial CL's but they are stingy with CLI's. They will pull your report if you call-in and ask for a CLI.
Regular Contributor
keith021

DI wrote:

Um...I have 7 now. I'll have two more once I receive my HSBC MasterCard and the Chase MasterCard. They'll make 4 store cards and 5 credit cards. I also have a Bacock and More in-store account: $2,000 limit.

Regular Contributor
keith021

YoungEntrepeneur wrote:
Congrats OP! Chase is known for handing out large initial CL's but they are stingy with CLI's. They will pull your report if you call-in and ask for a CLI.

Thanks! I probably won't be requesting an increase anytime soon though, I'll just pray they don't reduce it! Lol :smileyhappy:

Super Contributor
DI

keith021 wrote:

DI wrote:

Um...I have 7 now. I'll have two more once I receive my HSBC MasterCard and the Chase MasterCard. They'll make 4 store cards and 5 credit cards. I also have a Bacock and More in-store account: $2,000 limit.

Time to let your AAoA increase now.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+