Regular Contributor
JaysonT

Chase approval

I just wanted to let everyone know that a Chase 30 day message when applying online is not necessarily a bad thing.

I got the message when I apped on Friday for the Continental OnePass card and thought for sure it was not a good thing.  It must have just been a human review was necessary.  I just noticed on the website today that there is a new credit card listed.  Haven't actually received anything yet (obviously way to soon) but I think it is a done deal.  Fingers will remain crossed until I activate the card.

So, just one example of the 30 day not being a bad thing.  BTW, they did not contact me so I did not need to provide additional info.  Currently I have a United Mileage Plus card and a TJX card with Chase.

Continental OnePass MC - $13,800 (seems an odd amount to me)

Only thing I have noticed pulled is TU and I am NY.

Established Member
ldah

Re: Chase approval

i had the same thing, although i applied for the continental presidential plus and recieved a 1300 line then increased to 20000 and my chase sapphire is 13800

Regular Contributor
danisgods

i was approved last night for a sapphire card, how do you guys know the CL of the account? is that possible to log in without having the card in hands yet?

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
JaysonT

danisgods wrote:

i was approved last night for a sapphire card, how do you guys know the CL of the account? is that possible to log in without having the card in hands yet?

If you already have a Chase card, when you login to manage your card the new one should appear in the list of cards.  If you do not yet have a Chase card, I do not believe you will be able to set one up until you have your card.

Frequent Contributor
crosbyk1

In the section with the backdoor numbers call the status number. 

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Super Contributor
DI

JaysonT wrote:

danisgods wrote:

If you already have a Chase card, when you login to manage your card the new one should appear in the list of cards.  If you do not yet have a Chase card, I do not believe you will be able to set one up until you have your card.

Can we get more than one card from Chase? I got the Freedom card last week.  Now, I want the Sapphire card.  If approved, will they give me 15000 points on the Sapphire card?

Regular Contributor
JaysonT

[ Edited ]

DI - I know you can have more than one card with Chase.  I do not know what there position is on more than one in such a short timeframe as is your case.

Regular Contributor
danisgods

i'd love to know my CL, but i am not calling, i am gonna just enjoy the wait and guess around, hahaha, i hear they ussualy give high CL (above 10K), we'll see!

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Super Contributor
DI

JaysonT wrote:

DI - I know you can have more than one card with Chase.  I do not know what there position is on more than one in such a short timeframe as is your case.

Thanks, JaysonT.  I'll wait until January to apply for a second card.  The Chase Freedom card seems to be really good card.  I played around with the BluePrint features and saw how beneficial it can be for many cardmembers.  I said I was going to sockdrawer this card after earning my $100 bonus, but, I may just continue to use it. 

Super Contributor
DI

danisgods wrote:

i'd love to know my CL, but i am not calling, i am gonna just enjoy the wait and guess around, hahaha, i hear they ussualy give high CL (above 10K), we'll see!

Your credit limit is $1800. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+