Did you mean: 

Chase blunder and a CLI

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Chase blunder and a CLI

PenguinGeek wrote:
Congrats to everyone! Smiley Happy

For MV's new CL (so who's got a similar accent to your's? James Mason? Cary Grant? Olivier? Is there a YouTube example anywhere? Oooo... Smiley Happy )

I am told "think Jeremy Irons"  Smiley Happy

And congrats to everyone on their anniversaries.  Smiley Very Happy  May there be many more
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 21 of 28
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@dnm45227 wrote:
and i had to fight to get 300 out of 'em. i'm in a fowl mood now!
great news!

they only give me cli of 300 to with a 22% apr. i can't wait to close this card.
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MidnightVoice wrote:
I am told "think Jeremy Irons" Smiley Happy
And congrats to everyone on their anniversaries. Smiley Very Happy May there be many more

Oh, mellifluous yet commanding. Swoon. Smiley Happy

Ahem, sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled program... Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

40 years last June... most of it spent apart until 1991 then I had a DH underfoot 24/7 for 2 years.  He was told to get a life or get a divorce... he decided a 'life' was the better option. 5 kids and 8 GKs later - I have few complaints.  We have a good, stable life - in many ways very privlidged, but I feel we earned those over the years.
Message 24 of 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats to everyone! Smiley Happy

For MV's new CL (so who's got a similar accent to your's? James Mason? Cary Grant? Olivier? Is there a YouTube example anywhere? Oooo... Smiley Happy )

I am told "think Jeremy Irons"  Smiley Happy

And congrats to everyone on their anniversaries.  Smiley Very Happy  May there be many more

Ooooo! Can you do Anthony Hopkins? Ooooo..... (well, maybe not the Hannibal part Smiley Happy )
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
40 years last June... most of it spent apart until 1991 then I had a DH underfoot 24/7 for 2 years.  He was told to get a life or get a divorce... he decided a 'life' was the better option. 5 kids and 8 GKs later - I have few complaints.  We have a good, stable life - in many ways very privlidged, but I feel we earned those over the years.

My father was an Army surgeon, so I vowed that I wouldn't marry a doctor or anyone in the military. So what did I do? I married a pilot! (cargo, then corporate) Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on sticking it out.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 26 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Ooooo! Can you do Anthony Hopkins? Ooooo..... (well, maybe not the Hannibal part Smiley Happy )

No one can do a good AH.  He is special  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so thrilled to see everyone's great success w/ years of marriage!

DH and I have been married for 7 together for 10- striving for long life of togetherness!
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.