Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase card question

tag
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Chase card question

I have two Chase cards. I have a freedom visa and a toys r us card. Would you try to combine the two cards to only have one account with them and not to have too many open accounts? 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase card question

@laryn41 wrote:
I have two Chase cards. I have a freedom visa and a toys r us card. Would you try to combine the two cards to only have one account with them and not to have too many open accounts?

I don't know the correct answer to your question, however, I do not think you will be able to combine the two cards as the Toys R Us card while run by Chase and managed by Chase is not actually owned by Chase. It would be different if you had a Chase platinum and a Chase Freedom and wanted to combine them. I think there's been discussion on this before, and I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable than me will know definitely.
Message 2 of 5
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for helping me.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you combine to freedom you won't lose your rewards balance from the other card, from what I understand with the new account always inherits the age of the older account, even if it was the one that was closed
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.