Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase card to turn into freedom

tag
lonno925
Established Member

Chase card to turn into freedom

Is there a good chase card that I could PC into a chase freedom card in a few months. I want to apply for the chase prefered card in 4 months and would like to start a relationship today. 

AE store-3600 | Local Bank-5000 | BofA Travel-7000 | Discover IT- 8000 |Chase Freedom-3000 | Chase Slate - 1000 | Amex Blue Cash - 2000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase card to turn into freedom

@lonno925 wrote:

Is there a good chase card that I could PC into a chase freedom card in a few months. I want to apply for the chase prefered card in 4 months and would like to start a relationship today. 

Do you have a Chase card now?

Because Chase won't do a PC on a new card for 12 months in most cases YMMV 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase card to turn into freedom

Why not just apply for a Freedom card to begin with? It's one of the easier Chase cards to qualify for.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.