Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase cards have arrived!!!

tag
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Chase cards have arrived!!!

It's exciting when you receive new cards in the mail. I feel like a kid opening a gift on Christmas Haha. Congrats on the new cards and for adding a World MC to your collection. 

It's good having a little variety of everything in your credit profile. Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 11 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats and make good use of them

Message 12 of 19
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nicely done, Congrats on both cards! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 13 of 19
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done!  Congrats!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 19
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Nice!!!  That ink even looks pretty slick too, although I have never seen one in person.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 15 of 19
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

Nice!!!  That ink even looks pretty slick too, although I have never seen one in person.

IMO, its aesthetics are nice. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 16 of 19
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Awesome job! Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 17 of 19
danielodonoll
New Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Over the course of the last two weeks, I left the garden for two Chase cards -- a Freedom for the 5% rotating categories for my personal spending, and an Ink for my business spending, which also offers 5% back on categories that are applicable to my business's spending patterns, along with 1% on any out of category spending.

The Freedom arrived last week, and the Ink arrived today. I had to recon the Ink -- the specific reason for the denial was "too many recent inqs or accounts with Chase." The recon went splendidly, and I was approved with a $7500 CL. I was amused to see that both the automated denial letter and the card with welcome/info packet arrived the same day, (you're denied -- no, your approved! LOL! ).

I was also pleasantly surprised to see that the Ink is a World MC -- my very first! I already have two Visa Signatures, so this adds a little bit of variety to my wallet. Of course, this is just for business spending, but it's still wonderful to see that my credit qualified me for the World version.

What a nice start to the week! Smiley Happy

Tinuviel thats a great feeling to get approved after the denial. I had some similar experience with chase business cards.Congrats on the recon,Great starting limit

Chase is great leneder when you need them

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 18 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats Tinuviel!!!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.