Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Chase checking/Freedom/Sapphire Preferred combo

Speaking of Chase Freedom and hotels, I get an extra 4% cash back from hotels.com with my freedom card when I used the link from Chase Ultimate Rewards and also I belive there is a Priceline link as well,. its really nice to save that additional amount on my travels

Established Contributor
distantarray

if you transfer your freedom points to Chase Sapphire you also get an extra 7% annual bonus even on points spent

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

I have Chase checking, Chase Freedom, and Chase Amazon...any deal in that? LOL.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Established Contributor
Jlu

[ Edited ]

maiden_girl wrote:

I have Chase checking, Chase Freedom, and Chase Amazon...any deal in that? LOL.

You will get the 10/10 bonus for having checking and freedom. The Chase Amazon does nothing for you. The big advantage is when you acquire a CSP, Ink, or JPM Select so you're able to tranfer UR points 1:1 to travel partners which will net you 1.3 to 1.6 cents per UR point. I was able to book a Boston to LA roundtrip ticket for 6k UR points via Southwest RR. 

EDIT: For those of you without Chase banking branches in your state: Find out if any bordering states have them. Go on eBay and you can find coupons for up to $300 when you open any Chase checking account. This will more than offset the cost of driving across state lines. I live in MA and drove to CT to open my account. I got $250 cash for opening a basic checking account with a $100 minimum deposit. Between the sign up bonus and the 10/10 bonus it was well worth the trip. 

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $15k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}