cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase closed ALL my credit card accounts and my GFs...

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Chase closed ALL my credit card accounts and my GFs...

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
We are veering off topic again, since OP requested we stop discussing the freeze reports thing. Irish also posed the question to MVV, so maybe a few PM's might help? I have used that tool for better clarification.

The mod himself addressed me about it and I was just responding to him. As far as I'm concerned it's a dead issue. You have made it clear where Myfico stands on the issue. Case closed.

Message 131 of 247
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller.

Im with ya completely! Smiley Wink

It is up to each individual person what they do with their reports regardless of what any one here says or what the "ethics" are. Business is business. Smiley Tongue
Message 132 of 247
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back to topic though.. This is one thing that really chaps me about Chase how they will completely cut off accounts with zero warning.
Message 133 of 247
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Baller you did the right thing, nobody wants 20 HP's on each report. If you already knew which lender you wanted to do 

business with and knew which agency they pulled so why waste $ unfreezing all 3 .... You kno what you want so you went in to get it. 

You  came prepared and the dealer wasn't ready for you.

Message 134 of 247
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Baller you did the right thing, nobody wants 20 HP's on each report. If you already knew which lender you wanted to do 

business with and knew which agency they pulled so why waste $ unfreezing all 3 .... You kno what you want so you went in to get it. 

You  came prepared and the dealer wasn't ready for you.

Time to drop it.  MVV gave an answer to baller and she responded.  No one else needs to discuss it any longer.

Message 135 of 247
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

You have to protect your file and your best interest cus they don't care about it. 

I hate  it when people only want to read stuff the way they want to read it. 

Most people that post about accounts getting closed don't tell the whole story anyways . 

They em probably got a bunch of inquires reinserted ... Lol.

ima just sit that right there and let it marinate.

Bye !!!! 

#NoShade

#ImJustSaying

Message 136 of 247
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

But lets move on to original topic please. Smiley Happy
Message 137 of 247
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaisCher wrote:

OP said that Chase told them that he (AU) was more active than her. For me, that would make me think that the card was more his than hers. If he already has several accounts maybe they feel she got the cards for him but in her name.

Not sure if any rules govern AUs but I'd imagine if the bank issued her a card based on her credit they wanna feel like it's actually HER card. Just a guess.

Except I'm an AU  on a BOA Visa and my Roommate uses it once a year. I put about 25k a year on it. I think it was a combo of events esp if the OP was doing something that Chase doesn't like and we can't mention here.

Message 138 of 247
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Alright lets stay on topic here, talk of MS is not allowed on My Fico, thanks!

Neither is discussion about manipulating access to credit reports.

If you'll notice several posts were edited.

I see that MVV, I missed it.

Message 139 of 247
IWOL
Established Contributor

I did not read this entire thread so I dont know all the details of OP's situation but I would say that its very likely that the missed payments may have caused a "manual" review by a Chase analyst and then other factors on the accounts may have caused account closure togther with the missed payments.

Message 140 of 247
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.