Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase consolidate credit lines?

tag
insidious28
New Contributor

Chase consolidate credit lines?

I know that chase lets you consolidate credit lines but what is the max you can consolidate? I have 4 cards with them and 2 with a CL of 30k. I want to close the 2 30k lines and move it to my Sapphire preferred since that gets most of my usage but that would make the sapphire a 85k CL. Is that possible or is there a max CL that chase has on 1 card? If it's possible will they pull a hard to do it since it would be such a big CL?

Starting Score: EQ 686, TU 722, EX 702
Current Score: EQ 838 (01/08/14 MyFico), TU 836 (01/14/14 Wally), EX 832 (01/14/14 FNBO)
Goal Score: 800+ Across The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase consolidate credit lines?

since you already have the limits, u shouldnt have a problem. With card limits that high, Chase and you must be on good terms. I would just call the number on your card and tell them what you want. I think the CSP can definitely go that high. Its meant for big spenders. 

Message 2 of 3
insidious28
New Contributor

Re: Chase consolidate credit lines?

@ddemari wrote:

since you already have the limits, u shouldnt have a problem. With card limits that high, Chase and you must be on good terms. I would just call the number on your card and tell them what you want. I think the CSP can definitely go that high. Its meant for big spenders. 

Thanks ddemari.  I will give them a call or head to my local branch to see what they can do for me.  And yes Chase and I are on good terms now and they've been good to me since 2012.  I've come a long way since my paid charge off with them in 2002 due to loss of job.  They've been good to me since 2012 when I moved all my banking needs to them.  Because of that charge off every app I put in I do not get instant approval for some reason but I get approved the very next day and it has always been for a good starting CL.  It must be the fact that I bank with them now.  Who knows really.  I was just greatful that they let me back in after I messed up with them.  This forum has greatly educated me over the years even though I don't post much.  I'm more of a reader and not a writerSmiley Happy  I know people have trouble getting in with chase after they mess up but if I can then I think anyone can. 

Starting Score: EQ 686, TU 722, EX 702
Current Score: EQ 838 (01/08/14 MyFico), TU 836 (01/14/14 Wally), EX 832 (01/14/14 FNBO)
Goal Score: 800+ Across The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.