Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase credit card approval not appearing online

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Chase credit card approval not appearing online

I have opened up a good amount of cc's this year and have stopped apping. But i apped
For a chase card 2 weeks ago, got the 30 day message. I checked the status line last week and never had any info for my application. Well a few days ago i received a congratulations your cars is the on the way email but the account does not show up like my other chase cards did?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase credit card approval not appearing online

@ddemari wrote:
I have opened up a good amount of cc's this year and have stopped apping. But i apped
For a chase card 2 weeks ago, got the 30 day message. I checked the status line last week and never had any info for my application. Well a few days ago i received a congratulations your cars is the on the way email but the account does not show up like my other chase cards did?

I'd wait for the card to arrive, activate it and then see if it shows up.  If not, call Chase

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

Sometimes it happens with thier cards.  I have had an instance where it manually had to be added.  So once you have the card, call them and they will have the technical support people help you until it shows under your profile.  If you bank with chase, have your debit card and pin number ready when you call for the credit card to be added.  Their verification is different when adding the card manually.  But it is pretty quick and smooth.  It has happen to me so it will be taken care of.

Message 3 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thank you so much! And thanks for the tip i have do have a checking account with them too.
Message 4 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My Freedom added no problem, the CSP for some reason did not; nor did my DHs Ritz on his profile. 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@09Lexie wrote:

My Freedom added no problem, the CSP for some reason did not; nor did my DHs Ritz on his profile. 

My Freedom appeared online literally 2 mins after the approval in branch.

My Marriott however took 5 days to show.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I wish there was a branch near me.  I can't even open an online account with them because the nearest branch is 150 miles away.  Amazing that Chase doesn't have a branch in the Washington DC area.  Maybe they're trying to avoid all the politicians.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I wish there was a branch near me.  I can't even open an online account with them because the nearest branch is 150 miles away.  Amazing that Chase doesn't have a branch in the Washington DC area.  Maybe they're trying to avoid all the politicians.

I have quite the spicy comment for this concerning politicians and the lack of a DC branch.. Smiley Sad

Good thing I thought about it before posting it!

You can throw a rock here and chances are you'll hit a Chase branch.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I have quite the spicy comment for this concerning politicians and the lack of a DC branch.. Smiley Sad

Good thing I thought about it before posting it!

You can throw a rock here and chances are you'll hit a Chase branch.

Same here. There is a branch on every corner.

Message 9 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Im in chicago and chase is everywhere. I go to dc alot and see capitalone store banks which do not exist here. Its crazy there is no chase in dc.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.