Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase credit score

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Chase credit score

I got my Slate today and set it up online. I like that it pulls Exp. I have a couple of questions though. Do they give a Fico 8 or the FICO Bankcard 8? Also, I havent enrolled in their credit score program because I just got mine updated by CCT today and I want Chases to be about 10 days later. I want to overlap them if possible. So if I don't check mine until the 15th-20th, will it be dated the 15th-20th or will they give me the score they get when they generate my statement?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase credit score

They use ex FICO 08 and it updates monthly. Not sure about the cycle, but my statement cuts on the 17th and my FICO is dated the 2nd of the next month always
Message 2 of 4
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
They use ex FICO 08 and it updates monthly. Not sure about the cycle, but my statement cuts on the 17th and my FICO is dated the 2nd of the next month always

Thanks! Does it update automatically or do you have to go in and check it. Also, is the date of the score always the same no matter what day you check it?

Updated 1-25-18
Message 3 of 4
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I took the plunge and enrolled. Score date is 4-27. I don't know why its that date. Maybe that is the date they set my bill cyle. Oh well. the 27th is good. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.