cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase decreased CL (Any Suggestions?)

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase decreased CL (Any Suggestions?)

We all know who the card closers are.  Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Creditwhereitsdue, +1 Good one!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Creditwhereitsdue, +1 Good one!  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you! Thank you very much!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase most of the time always reopens or reinstates limits !!!! its crazy bc you have good credit good payment history on other cards and they do crap like this !!!! I quit trying to figure it out! and Just call in until i get a nice rep!!! but i did wait about 3months and my Balance was paid down a little! so as long as you show progress there willing to work with ya!!!! 
Message 14 of 15
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Chase most of the time always reopens or reinstates limits !!!! its crazy bc you have good credit good payment history on other cards and they do crap like this !!!! I quit trying to figure it out! and Just call in until i get a nice rep!!! but i did wait about 3months and my Balance was paid down a little! so as long as you show progress there willing to work with ya!!!! 

I think your success runs contrary to the experience of most.

ed. Why did you make a negative post re: Chase in another thread just now? Very confusing.

@Anonymous wrote:
They closed mine for the second time!!! i recieved the same letter!!!! im like what is on my report?????? They have reopened it the first time they closed it!! Right now i need to keep paying my balance down on this card so i dont need it opened right now!i dont know whats going on????
Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 08-11-2009 05:02 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.