Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase dispute charge online: Personal credit card vs Business credit card

tag
Kyva
Valued Member

Chase dispute charge online: Personal credit card vs Business credit card

I noticed that on my chase ink account, I do not have the option "Dispute a charge" which appears on all my other personal chase credit card accounts options menu. Any ideas?

Another question to those who have Penfed AMEX travel rewards card: Do you get rewards from booking air tickets through agent such as travelocity or expedia?

Thanks!

Tips: The option "Dispute a charge" let you view the details of a transaction that account activity doesn't show. The merchant category description can be used to match MCC listing as they usually have exactly the same wording in the description field.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase dispute charge online: Personal credit card vs Business credit card

Not sure why but do you have a dispute? if so I would call them, Chase customer service is one of the best

Message 2 of 4
EmCredit

Unfortunately, disputes on business accounts are unable to be processed on the Chase website. You'll need to call in to initiate a dispute.
Message 3 of 4
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

+1 Chase Ink card disputes very easy on cardholder end. Just call number on back of card and they will take it from that point. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.