Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase expedited shipping is FAST

tag
cluelessoregonguy
Contributor

Chase expedited shipping is FAST

Approved yesterday. Brand new account. They told me expedited shipping would be about 5 biz days because of the brand new account. I get an email with a UPS tracking number saying it's coming tomorrow around noon.

Sweet!

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
kchengg1
Contributor

Re: Chase expedited shipping is FAST

Congrats!

Last App: 7/1/2016
AMEX PLATINUM (NPSL) | AMEX EveryDay Preferred | SPG Personal & Biz | Amex Everyday | Citi AAExecutive| Citi AA Plat | Citi Prestige | Citi Thank You Premier | DISCOVER IT | BOFA Cash Rewards Visa Signature | Alaska Personal & Biz | Amex Plat Biz | Amex Biz Gold
Message 2 of 34
39Xelor
Established Member

Yes another reason why I love Chase! Took me a few attempts to get in with them but now that I am I love them! They have excellent cards

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 3 of 34
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Good stuff! I had a run in with their expedited shipping recently myself.

Earlier this month I requested a replacement debit card since mine is pretty beat up, they sent it to my mom's address instead of mine. I asked that they send another one to my address, indicating that I would have her destroy the other one. They decided to flag the card as lost, cancelled the card (including the one I had on me) and froze my account until my replacement card got to me... In 7-14 business days! I had never heard of such a thing! After a heated phone call they unfroze my account and I had my new debit card at my door in a little less than 36hrs..
QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Sometimes you have to wonder...?!

Message 5 of 34
MT936
Established Contributor

expedited shipping for my marriott took 2 days which is very fast Smiley Happy

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 6 of 34
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Which card ... Chase Freedom? Chase is very accommodating to customer requests for expedited shipping of cards.

Message 7 of 34
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

I had received my CSP within 2 business days. 

Message 8 of 34
Jungook
Regular Contributor

I was just approved of the Freedom earlier this Tuesday and I asked the gentleman if they could expedite it and he said I should expect it in 1-2 business days! Chase really is a tier 1 organization competing for top honors with AMEX.

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved yesterday (Wednesday) around 3:30 EST for the Chase Freedom Card after calling the backdoor credit analyst and approved for $5K limit. I told the agent I had to head out on vacation Saturday morning and would like to go ahead and use the card to earn my $100 cash back and he said he would expedite the card to me via UPS and I would receive it within 1-2 business days. I thought we receive an email within 24 hours with a UPS tracking number and shipping information? Technically it has only been around 23 hours, just wondering... Called at lunch today and the agent said they don't see a tracking number yet but to call back after I get off work around 5. Anyone have any helpful information?

Thx,

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.