Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase expedited shipping is FAST

tag
ShootingForTheStarsOr800
Valued Member

Re: Chase expedited shipping is FAST

From what city did your card ship? I'm out of town but got an email notification from my building that a packaged shipped from LA around the same time I applied for a Chase, Barclays, and Citi card (I received the 7-10 day notification). Just wondering since I haven't ordered any packages!
Message 31 of 34
surehit
Regular Contributor

My fastest card replacement from card ordering to delivery with Chase was about 11 and a half hours. I had lost my card when I was out of town and had asked for a replacement to get shipped to my hotel, but the rep I had spoken too forgot to put in my hotel shipping address, so the card request was sitting there, but they didn't know where to send it. I called JPM Executive line back a few days later since it hadn't shown up yet and the rep was tripping over themselves in their haste to apologize and figure out what could be done. 

This was at about 8pm at night and I have no idea how they accomplished this, but she came back after a 10 minutes on hold and told me that she had contacted someone to get the card made immediately and they would have it delivered to my hotel by 8am the next morning. I thanked her and figured that she meant the the day after, not literally 12 hours later. Sure enough I woke up in the morning to a message on my hotel phone at 7:30am telling me that a package had arrived. I go down to the lobby and lo and behold there is my new Ritz Carlton card that had been shipped UPS Next Day Air Early AM. I've never been disapointed in Chase's service, and didn't really mind that the first rep had forgot since it's not my primary card, but it amazes me how above and beyond the JPM reps are willing to go for customers. 

AMEX Platinum Gold - NPSL | Citi ThankYou Premiere 20k | NASA Platinum Rewards - 20k | Alaska Airlines Visa Signature - 5k x 5 (Not sure why I needed 5.... but still....) | Amex Blue Cash Everyday - 21K | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 15K | Ritz Carlton Card - 10k | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - 5k | BECU Visa - 3k |Barclaycard Rewards - 2k | Chase Amazon Rewards - 1k | Discover IT Student - 500 | Chase Slate - 500 | Walmart Store Card - 700 | BBY CitiBank - 1500 | BBY CitiBank -1000

Eq (MyFico) 767 | TU (FICO) 759 | Ex (FAKO): 749
Message 32 of 34
jsucool76
Super Contributor

+1 to surehit. It's one of the reasons I plan on keeping my Ritz card.
Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex did the same for me, didnt even have to ask. came ups, next day, saturday delivery.  only one that wasnt fast was an AU card.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.