Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase former WAMU Petsmart CLI

tag
krielly
Established Contributor

Chase former WAMU Petsmart CLI

Here's another FYI for you for on what happened when I requested a CLI on my Chase Rewards, formerly WAMU Petsmart card.

I called to inquire about a CLI of my 1000 CL. It was instantly denied. When I called the backdoor number they advised that this was due to a BK on my credit report (back in 2005). So basically, as it stands now, while they allowed me to keep my Chase card upon conversion from WAMU to Chase, they will not allow any CLI until my BK drops off my CR.

Hopefully there's not more to it, where they'll decide to cancel my card due to the review. UGH!

So.....here's a bit of nasty news about what I learned about my interest rate. Currently 0% until May 19, 2009. ( I didn't even know this, but here's the good part - Jumping to 19.74% after that. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! Glad my balance is $0. Obviously I'm going to keep it that way Smiley Happy

Just though this might be helpful info to others.

Karen

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase former WAMU Petsmart CLI

What number did you call?
Message 2 of 4
krielly
Established Contributor

Ummm - one of the Chase Backdoor numbers posted in these forums - The sticky on Back Door numbers....

.......why? Do you have a recommendation?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just curious if you used the backdoor number or back of card number. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.