Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom/Amazon prime

tag
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Chase freedom/Amazon prime

If I read it correctly one approved you get a year of AZ prime. What if you're already a prime member? Does the year get added on to your account? Or is that just for new prime members?
NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase freedom/Amazon prime

Forgive me, but are you sure you read it correctly?

I thought it said Amazon prime membership was also eligible for the category bonus (currently 5%)

Message 2 of 12
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Sorry you are correct, it's the AMEX BCE that offers the free year of prime.
NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 3 of 12
Luscher
Valued Contributor

how do i get the free year of prime? i have a BCE
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Luscher wrote:
how do i get the free year of prime? i have a BCE

I think they mean Shoprunner.. :-/

Message 5 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

No one gets free Amazon prime from a CC sign up bonus.
Message 6 of 12
dsw283
New Contributor

Free amazon prime with $1000.00 spent within the first three months with Amex BCE. It's promotion that is going on right now I believe.

Message 7 of 12
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

On the BCE, they give you a statement credit for the amount of a Prime membership plus taxes once the $1000 threshold has been met.

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 8 of 12
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

I made s mistake with the thread topic. Should be AMEX and not chase.

If you go to the Amazon website and look at the credit cards, two amex cards are promoting free prime membership with for one year.

I just wanted to know if you're an existing prime member do you get credited with another year.
Message 9 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@dsw283 wrote:

Free amazon prime with $1000.00 spent within the first three months with Amex BCE. It's promotion that is going on right now I believe.

Interesting. 79 for 1000 spent. Sheesh. What a promo Amex. lol

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.