Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom and Chase slate Pre-approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase freedom and Chase slate Pre-approval

I got pre-approvals for both these cards. Does anyone know who Chase pulls in Ga?

I sucsefully deleted a BK (just disputed and they took off) on my TU but still shows on my EQ & EX

no badies on TU.

Which would you go for?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RHAL
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase freedom and Chase slate Pre-approval

I just got a pre approval in the mail for those two cards as well. I was denied for their united card last month. Very frustrating, them sending me these right after they denied me. I am not even eligible to apply for another 4 months. I called the back door number and told them I was just denied, but got these pre approvals. She said I will be denied if I apply right now, even through the pre approvals. They pull reports randomly and it doesn't matter which state you are in. They pulled EQ for me in CO. Don't put too much stock in these pre approvals... Chase is wicked picky.

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold NPSL, AMEX HH 1k, Citi Hilton Reserve VS, CSP 9.2k, Chase Freedom 6.7k, Chase Sapphire 5.2k, USAA AMEX 2k, Cap 1 Cash 1.2k, BBRZ MC 500, Barclaycard Apple 1.5k, Barclay Ring 4.5k, Bank Americard 123 5.5k, NFCU Cash 14k

Starting Score: (9/27/10)TU:602 EQ:567
Current Score: TU:670 EQ:670 EX: 706 chase pull
Goal Score: TU:700 EQ:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold, Citi Hilton Gold, Cap 1 Cash, BBRZ MC, Barclaycard Apple, Bank Americard Cash
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase freedom and Chase slate Pre-approval

Thanks for the info. Did not want to take a ding for a denial. My BK drops next year. I will wait.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.