Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom denied recon denied

tag
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Chase freedom denied recon denied

I am still in the rebuilding process and thought perhaps I was ready for a low limit card but after calling for a recon still not quite there. A collection has ballooned from $300 to 6k and I need to dispute the age on it. My score is 601 from the letter I was sent. I am going to garden and fix what I can and hope I can get it in April! Thx to everyone here who has helped me through the process!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase freedom denied recon denied

@Lightdog555 wrote:
I am still in the rebuilding process and thought perhaps I was ready for a low limit card but after calling for a recon still not quite there. A collection has ballooned from $300 to 6k and I need to dispute the age on it. My score is 601 from the letter I was sent. I am going to garden and fix what I can and hope I can get it in April! Thx to everyone here who has helped me through the process!

Best of luck next time Smiley Happy try your best with fixing the collection and just remember: perfect payment history on all your other accounts are key! I'm sure by April your score will go up, and with the help of removing that collection, will skyrocket back up Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.