Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom pull - EQ 669/900

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase freedom pull - EQ 669/900

They might be using a credit-card enhanced version of FICO, which has their own algorithm.  It's likely that it has no correlation to FICO, so it would be impossible to figure out what your FICO that it's based on may be.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 15
YahComb
Established Contributor

Chase scored me at 743. the range was like 100-990, all it said was chase internal score or something similar. While inmany cases there won't be a direct correlation with fico,percentage wise it was almost the exact same as my fico score (was 695 eq)
EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 12 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Awesome! I was approved after TWO RECONS, and my score according to Chase's scoring sys. was 649. I got the Freedom with a $5k limit! I love this card... They already gave me the $100 cash back bonus which I'm thrilled with.. It's only been like two billing statements! :-)
I almost wanna app for the Amazon just to see if it's an easy instant approval, but I'm in the garden for good til I hit 700 FICO for Amex!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 15
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Awesome! I was approved after TWO RECONS, and my score according to Chase's scoring sys. was 649. I got the Freedom with a $5k limit! I love this card... They already gave me the $100 cash back bonus which I'm thrilled with.. It's only been like two billing statements! :-)
I almost wanna app for the Amazon just to see if it's an easy instant approval, but I'm in the garden for good til I hit 700 FICO for Amex!

I also had to do two recons. My chase score was 663 and I only got another $500 limit Smiley Sad better than a denial! weird scoring system.

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 14 of 15
mikey4833
Valued Member

Chase declined my mother and it said the score they used was FICO and it had a range of 250-900 tops. What kind of weird scoring system is Chase using now? I asked myfico and they said Fico scores only go to 850 and 950 next generation. Chase was not using a credit score they told me a year ago when I called in for a reconsideration. I filed bankruptcy on them but they said the would take me back basically after more payment history yet I wonder if she was telling the truth because all their applications ask if your credit history is clear or any seriously behind accounts and or bankruptcies? All that woman did was confuse me really or didn't know what she was talking about because my mother got declined because of an old Providian/Wamu account that they bought  out years ago and she debt settled. This was I think 10 years ago almost. They don't seem to forgive like Capital One. Citi Bank declines me for bankruptcy on all their cards but they just gave me a Citi Sears MasterCard but that is all they will give me no more.  I tried Chase again and they did a hard pull at Transunion and then a day later they pulled Experian.. That is strange. They usually only pull transunion like they did on my mother. They are checking me out I think at all three bureaus. My score is 671 at Transunion my last check in Jan. I wish Chase would even give me a $500 limit I would take it because I have basically all Capital One cards and that 1 Citi Card $4k limit. 

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.