Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom question UPDATE!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: chase freedom question UPDATE!!

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

I would like to thank everyone on this board, I just been approved for the Chase Freedom card. I had to recon a few times but after faxing required documents and sweet talking a bit. I was put on hold and given my approval. My first prime card!!Smiley Happy

CONGRATS!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 22
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

LOL Thank you, I've been dancing for the past 30 minutes. First prime card!

Message 12 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

LOL Thank you, I've been dancing for the past 30 minutes. First prime card!

Smiley Very Happy

I did my dances 2 weeks ago, its an amazing feeling getting your 1st prime!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 22
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

The next one I have an eye on is AMEX. I'm going to garden for awhile then app for Zync. I think the Zync will help me get approved for the blue cash in near future. I heard good things about Discover and their excellent customer service. Too many to decide on, I need to relax. LOL

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job.

Message 15 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

The next one I have an eye on is AMEX. I'm going to garden for awhile then app for Zync. I think the Zync will help me get approved for the blue cash in near future. I heard good things about Discover and their excellent customer service. Too many to decide on, I need to relax. LOL

I would go for discover in 6 months, see how your EX file is looking and maybe go for Zync then.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 22
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Awesome News Congrats!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!!

Message 18 of 22
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase freedom question UPDATE!!

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

I have received a denial letter for Chase freedom and tried to recon with no luck. Just few days ago I received a letter requesting me to mail or fax gross annual income for further consideration for application. It's a legit letter as I verified with credit analyst. Im just confused because seems like a no go and now this letter. Has anyone experienced this? I have faxes required documents yesterday... I guess just wait and see. UPDATE!! APPROVED ON RECON. I would like to thank everyone on this board for the wrath of credit knowledge.

I'm assuming wealth was mistyped weath and then spell check changed it to wrath, but wrath of credit knowledge is a nice turn of phrase.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 22
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase freedom question UPDATE!!

LOL like wrath of the titans. Just some humor. Thanks everyone!
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.