Regular Contributor
bodybuilder510

Chase freedom question...

Hi everyone, how long before someone with a non signature visa can upgrade to the Chase freedom signature card? Any one with experience? Thank you all.
New Visitor
alid

Re: Chase freedom question...

Anytime after 1 year of you having the card + CL is higher than 5000

Regular Contributor
bodybuilder510

I would need a 5000 limit on one of my cards or freedom with an year? If so, I'm in for a long ride. Lol
New Visitor
alid

Yeah, I recently upgraded to Mileage Plus Explorer Visa Signature and they said new rules and regulations only allow for credit cards to be converted after one full year of having the card. Also all Visa Signatures require a minimum CL of $5000.

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

What about amazon card... could it be upgraded to a signature version after 1 yr?

Don't mean to hijack but alid 's comment had me wondering

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
s_rob7488

I got freedom non visa sig a few weeks ago from a PC from SWRR visa sig 6k limit was told to call back after 93 days to get sig. Was told initially it was to be asivas sig. Just my experience. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}