Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase freedom

@Vanessakort wrote:
I'm speechless. Let me start off by saying my credit history. A year agoi got a car loan w a 28% apr. pretty bad but had to start somewhere. I had really bad credit after a few months got a secured WF card w a 500 limit 3 months later got a walmart store car with a limit of 300 which now is 800. Did a soft pull for a Victoria's Secret card and was approved for 250 pretty small but oh well. 2 months ago got a credit one pre approval and applied for it( I do regret it) but gave me a 550 credit. Yesterday I got a pre approval for chase freedom and after 2 minutes I could not resist and applied. To my surprise I was a accepted right away with a 3500 credit line! This is my first big limit I'm so so happy. I do not think I was getting one like this after just a year of rebuilding my credit. My credit score is about 640. Now that I have the one I really wanted should I close the credit one that has a 99 annual fee? Thank you

Smiley Surprised

I thought the highest a lender could go was 24%.......wow thats crazy!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 15
Epcot
Valued Contributor

You've made some great progress. Congrats on your Freedom approval! Credit One needs to go. Not worth it! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 12 of 15
Vanessakort

Just wanted togive an update: I followed most of the advises from here and since february i have added an PGR and a car leasing to my credit! Happy to get into a dealer and not be hassled as I was with my 28% apr Westlake Financial loan a lil less than 2 years ago. Now dividing into Amex and Freedom for my purchases
Message 13 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS on the PRG!!!! Your gonna love It!! I recently upgraded mt Zync to PRG anxiously waiting for it!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 15
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats on leasing your first car! I was approved for an Acura lease last Nov. I love having virtually zero maintenance costs and being able to drive a brand new Acura every three years!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.