Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom??

tag
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

Chase freedom??

I applied and got 7 day message, called backdoor# and was told there wasn't a decision yet. What are my chances of approval?? don't know who they pulled. fico were all above 650 in January(mortgage lender pull)lvnv and first premier 7 year old still on report and automobile late from three years ago (6 total)
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase freedom??

call the recon line tomorrow.

i think you should be fine but they most likely going to start you out with a toy limit.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

Definitely give them a call and good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Definitely call tomorrow. I don't know if there s a delay because of their cyberattack. Be prepared for your call, have your responses ready or any baddies, inq's etc.

Good luck.
Message 4 of 20
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

thanks
Message 5 of 20
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Hope you get it, keep us posted!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 20
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

I just closed on my home(Feb 20) should I be putting old rental address on app until it shows on report??
Message 7 of 20
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

No. You should put your new address on the app. When I apped for the Best Buy card last month, which was 2 weeks after I closed on our home, the sales rep put down my new address but put the 3.5 years of rental history at the old address on my app and I was instantly approved. So I would put your new address, state that you own, and put how many years you were at your old address on the app. Lenders don't like to see 1 month of history at an address. This is what the sales rep at Best Buy told me and he is the one who asked how long I was at the previous address. Then he said, "we are going to put the 3.5 years on the app". So it wasn't my idea.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 8 of 20
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

the only 1I put the old address on was nfcu, but I called right after.thanks for answering
Message 9 of 20
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

You're welcome :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.