Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedoom being reviewed

tag
Hortilux
Valued Member

Chase freedoom being reviewed

It seems to be taking forever.also I think my message when I call the number changed from pending to under review, does this mean anything? Anyone who got the 7-10 day message, can you tell me how long it eventually took for a decision? My scores on here are - EQ - 759 Tu - 694, I also have 9 inquiries and 1 charge off on TU.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dp321
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase freedoom being reviewed

@Hortilux wrote:
It seems to be taking forever.also I think my message when I call the number changed from pending to under review, does this mean anything? Anyone who got the 7-10 day message, can you tell me how long it eventually took for a decision? My scores on here are - Ex - 759 Tu - 694, I also have 9 inquiries and 1 charge off on TU.

I once got the 7-10 day message, and I called the backdoor number. My stauts stayed under review in call to the backdoor number even well after I got the deny letter. 

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had the same issue with the same card.. I called the recon number and got the card.. All they wanted from me is to verify a few things on my CR.

You should call and just ask them if they need any more info from you and see how it go's from there.

Message 3 of 6
paulbrapp
New Contributor

+1 I called and was approved in a 5 minute phone call
Message 4 of 6
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Chase is very good with recons...I would just call.
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same message just a couple of days ago, called back door number on the yesterday, was asked a couple of questions about my stuff on CR then told that before I could be approved they needed me to fax out a copy of my SSN.  Did that the same day, called back today and was told that documents that are faxed in for verification goes to the verification department and they can't see it yet so I'm going to give them till Friday before I call back.  I'm pretty sure that if I was denied, I would've been flat out told so like when I had applied for the Chase Amazon Visa.  I was given that same 7-10 day schpiel for that card, called the backdoor number, was told I was denied but after a couple of questions, was instantly approved for $1300 CL.  The card even popped up on my chase online account a day later.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.