Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase gave me $11,878+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase gave me $11,878+

@iced wrote:

I'm more interested in learning how an 18 year old college student got a job that pays at least $70,000 and stll found time to attend class. 

+1. Agree and please let us know the kind of job that you can get at 18 that pays more than $70,000. Lots of people who are even in their 20's would like to know the answer! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@iced wrote:

I'm more interested in learning how an 18 year old college student got a job that pays at least $70,000 and stll found time to attend class. 

+1. Agree and please let us know the kind of job that you can get at 18 that pays more than $70,000. Lots of people who are even in their 20's would like to know the answer! Smiley Happy

OP didn't say she has a job paying $70k. Her spend is $70k and half of that is tuition. Part-time assistant at a law firm? It can't be biglaw for an 18yo, so medium-sized boutique in major market would give $20k tops (a little higher if she's really a workhorse for the grunt work). The rest I assume the parents are footing the bill or there's some other aspect of her life she's leaving out. Very believable plan, if not a little excessive.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@iced wrote:

OP didn't say she has a job paying $70k. Her spend is $70k and half of that is tuition. Part-time assistant at a law firm? It can't be biglaw for an 18yo, so medium-sized boutique in major market would give $20k tops (a little higher if she's really a workhorse for the grunt work). The rest I assume the parents are footing the bill or there's some other aspect of her life she's leaving out. Very believable plan, if not a little excessive.

*HE lmao and its not part time. My job pays $51k base plus incentives if the partner I work under does a certain amount of billable hours. Parents are not footing the bill beyond the 529 plan that they already gave me which had a balance equivalent to one years tuition and board.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.