Senior Contributor
txjohn

Re: Chase gave me an Auto CLI!

joiedevivre wrote:

Just call the number at the back of your Chase card to ask about the points accelerator.  I had called back in April to report that I would be on vacation out of the country and that is when the representative told me about the points accelerator.

Is the acclerator for "points" only or for cash as well?  I converted my Freedom Plus points to cash rewards.

Credit Scoring 101 - Tuscani   *  Guide to Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads * FICO High Achievers  *  FICO Score Estimator

09/03/2009 TU: 777, EQ: 776 ($8 balance on an account dropped me out of 780's)
03/28/2009 TU: 814, EQ: 810, EX: 781 (02/12/2009)
05/18/2005 TU: 563, EQ: 580, EX: 549
Established Member
joiedevivre

You can get cash for the points if you want.
Established Member
awesker3

"Point Accelerator"

Can someone provide some more information about the "point accelerator" program for $4.99 a month extra? I just emailed CHASE's Rewards Department, and they stated that they have no idea what this program is.  Perhaps it is just a miscommunication, or is there some better direction here to get this program?

Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Congrats, Up!!!!

It's so nice to read good news where lending is involved! It's realllllly nice to see it from a big bank!

Having lots of fun with your renovations?

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Established Member
joiedevivre

Re: "Point Accelerator"

Hello,

I am sorry but I have no more information than what I already gave.  I have a Chase Freedom Rewards card and when I called to tell them I would be out of the country on vacaton, they offered me the Points Accelerator Program.  I had called the number on the back of my card.

I hope that this helps.  Good luck.

Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

LilMirth wrote:

Congrats, Up!!!!

It's so nice to read good news where lending is involved! It's realllllly nice to see it from a big bank!

Having lots of fun with your renovations?

Hehe, yes. Thank you. The last 2 days were spent sanding down the front porch and removing all the railings and spindles.  We were covered in that old bluish grey paint, we looked like smurfs. Though the neighbors got a big kick of out of dear fiance using our new leaf blower to blow all the paint/wood dust off of me. It worked pretty good, and was hilarious! We still have no kitchen, but it does have walls now. So, that's a plus! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}