Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase gave me an Auto CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase gave me an Auto CLI!

@joiedevivre wrote:

Just call the number at the back of your Chase card to ask about the points accelerator.  I had called back in April to report that I would be on vacation out of the country and that is when the representative told me about the points accelerator.

Is the acclerator for "points" only or for cash as well?  I converted my Freedom Plus points to cash rewards.
Message 11 of 16
joiedevivre
Established Member

You can get cash for the points if you want.
Message 12 of 16
awesker3
Established Member

"Point Accelerator"

Can someone provide some more information about the "point accelerator" program for $4.99 a month extra? I just emailed CHASE's Rewards Department, and they stated that they have no idea what this program is.  Perhaps it is just a miscommunication, or is there some better direction here to get this program?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Up!!!!

It's so nice to read good news where lending is involved! It's realllllly nice to see it from a big bank!

Having lots of fun with your renovations?

Message 14 of 16
joiedevivre
Established Member

Re: "Point Accelerator"

Hello,

I am sorry but I have no more information than what I already gave.  I have a Chase Freedom Rewards card and when I called to tell them I would be out of the country on vacaton, they offered me the Points Accelerator Program.  I had called the number on the back of my card.

I hope that this helps.  Good luck.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, Up!!!!

It's so nice to read good news where lending is involved! It's realllllly nice to see it from a big bank!

Having lots of fun with your renovations?

Hehe, yes. Thank you. The last 2 days were spent sanding down the front porch and removing all the railings and spindles.  We were covered in that old bluish grey paint, we looked like smurfs. Though the neighbors got a big kick of out of dear fiance using our new leaf blower to blow all the paint/wood dust off of me. It worked pretty good, and was hilarious! We still have no kitchen, but it does have walls now. So, that's a plus! 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.