Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase...got me good today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase...got me good today

I received a ton of phishing emails for Chase and I forwarded them all. They did say they were having abnormal issues with this. I thought perhaps that's  why my account showed nothing as well ! 

Message 21 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

OMG, I love you all. I just logged into chase.com under both my user names and I am like omg, it happened. they shut me down.

If anywhere was the place to go would be here and immediately I breathed a sigh of relief! hahaha 

It would have been believable if they'd shut me down. My UTIL has skyrocketed 400% from 2% to about 8% compared to two months prior, not to mention that old cold ghost that knocked my EX down by 20 pts.

Those old cold ghosts can make things very unsettling for you until you get rid of them

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

OMG, I love you all. I just logged into chase.com under both my user names and I am like omg, it happened. they shut me down.

If anywhere was the place to go would be here and immediately I breathed a sigh of relief! hahaha 

It would have been believable if they'd shut me down. My UTIL has skyrocketed 400% from 2% to about 8% compared to two months prior, not to mention that old cold ghost that knocked my EX down by 20 pts.

Those old cold ghosts can make things very unsettling for you until you get rid of them

Falls off January 2016. Screw em. It's a known no-PFD company and I will not succumb to their attempt to take my report hostage.

Message 23 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Falls off January 2016. Screw em. It's a known no-PFD company and I will not succumb to their attempt to take my report hostage.

I would have been thrilled as peaches to seen the expression on your face at first glance when you signed into your Chase accounts today.

Would have been epic stuff Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 25
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Nixon i was ashamed to admit earlier i apped for amazon visa 

i had a uber sucessful close at work, waa feeling good. Apped for my 7th chase card which i couldn't help myself from doing.

application went pending. Status line says my favorite think im approval message, to repeat this information (none given) or press 0 to hang up recording.

Dont want to jinx myself but semi good feeling.

until i logged onto chase earlier and thought, locked out!

Little signs i should tell myself haha

stop wait minute, fill this app out and then throw some liquor on it and hit cancel lol.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.