Chase has AA me again!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Chase has AA me again!!!!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Sorry to hear. I don't really like Chase. Chase closed all my friend's Chase card a couple of months. He got too many cards from Chase and others. He also called EO for product change. The EO office closed all his business and personal cards. He lost over $60K credit.  I hope you will get it back in aa couple of years.

Ron.

Ron, I only have 18K in personall credit(3 cards) and 35k in business (6 cards), but all my rewards programs are tied in, ( Marriott , Southwest,United ,and most of my recurring business bills are billed Thur my ink plus card, oh well, lol

sandman,

Chase did AA to people all the times like Barclays, BofA. Just have to be careful. They don't like what they saw. They might CLD or close. You just have to have backup cards like most of us. Chase closed all my accounts many years without any reason. I was able to get it back.  I always carry other cards in my wallet.  You might to get other cards to make your loss.

Ron.

Message 51 of 68
barbaralee
Established Contributor

@ArmyVietVet wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

OP.....seriously??? You shouldn't tolerate that treatment once much less mulitple times YOU deserve a better financial relationship. Chase sometimes is more nervous that a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Take your business elsewhere i'm sure your finances will be MUCH appreciated of course our fine folks well have suggestion or two. Don't worry about the changeover it's just a temporary situation this reminds me of my 25 years of 'loyality' to Well Fargo, what was I thinking??? 

Best of Luck! Smiley Happy

This has been a very informative thread. Hmm... loyalty to our bank. Like joedtx wrote and I had "loyalty." Know the feeling when I would not tolerate the Wells Fargo nonsense anymore and I "packed up my ole kit bag and smiled smiled smiled" as I moved banks. Found one that treated me like a king and they have my business. Yes, changing banks for all the reasons the OP mentioned are true (being a pain) but in the end piece of mind has a price too!!!

It's kind of funny, but when my husband moved his PER account to an IRA with PNC our investment banker encouraged us to open accounts with other banks. Basically he said our loyalty was great, but it's always in our best interest to diversify. I thought it was an interesting thing to say coming from a bank employee.

Message 52 of 68
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Sorry to hear. I don't really like Chase. Chase closed all my friend's Chase card a couple of months. He got too many cards from Chase and others. He also called EO for product change. The EO office closed all his business and personal cards. He lost over $60K credit.  I hope you will get it back in aa couple of years.

Ron.

Ron, I only have 18K in personall credit(3 cards) and 35k in business (6 cards), but all my rewards programs are tied in, ( Marriott , Southwest,United ,and most of my recurring business bills are billed Thur my ink plus card, oh well, lol

sandman,

Chase did AA to people all the times like Barclays, BofA. Just have to be careful. They don't like what they saw. They might CLD or close. You just have to have backup cards like most of us. Chase closed all my accounts many years without any reason. I was able to get it back.  I always carry other cards in my wallet.  You might to get other cards to make your loss.

Ron.

Ron, what i think i would do is:If chase reopens my accounts,Im still gonna change banks,I have a good amoutt of money with fidelity,and I have both their Visa and Amex,I may give BOA a try and see how well they treat me,The merrill lynch person who opened my Merrill Lynch for business Visa was begging me to move everthing over to them(BOA And Merrill)So The friday after thanksgiving is when I will have plenty of time to move things over,I just hope chase gives me back my memeber ship fees I;ve just paid lol

Message 53 of 68
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

Ron, what i think i would do is:If chase reopens my accounts,Im still gonna change banks,I have a good amoutt of money with fidelity,and I have both their Visa and Amex,I may give BOA a try and see how well they treat me,The merrill lynch person who opened my Merrill Lynch for business Visa was begging me to move everthing over to them(BOA And Merrill)So The friday after thanksgiving is when I will have plenty of time to move things over,I just hope chase gives me back my memeber ship fees I;ve just paid lol

sandman,

You don't have to stay with one place. Go to whoever gives you the best rewards or bonus. It's just business. I don't think Chase is deserve your business.

Ron.

Message 54 of 68
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

You don't have to stay with one place. Go to whoever gives you the best rewards or bonus. It's just business. I don't think Chase is deserve your business.

Ron.

Ron, Im a member of NFCU,but the closest branch is 50 miles from me,They are very good,How is Citi to deal with?. we have a branch 5 miles from me and I have 4 credit cards with them

Message 55 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

Ron, Im a member of NFCU,but the closest branch is 50 miles from me,They are very good,How is Citi to deal with?. we have a branch 5 miles from me and I have 4 credit cards with them

Citi doesn't care about banking/credit relationships.

Message 56 of 68
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

I don't have Citi deposit accounts. I think they charge you too much. I don't have NFCU. I heard they are pretty nice. Do you have PSECU?  I like Penfed. He treated pretty nice. You already knew. I have BofA. They're ok. I am thinking to swtich. 

Ron.

Message 57 of 68
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

I don't have Citi deposit accounts. I think they charge you too much. I don't have NFCU. I heard they are pretty nice. Do you have PSECU?  I like Penfed. He treated pretty nice. You already knew. I have BofA. They're ok. I am thinking to swtich. 

Ron.

Ron, Can I get in with PSECU? I live In Fl,Im with penfed,but they don't offer business prouducts,I need a good bank with good rewards as I run a ton of money thur the credit cards for my business expeneses

Message 58 of 68
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

Ron, Can I get in with PSECU? I live In Fl,Im with penfed,but they don't offer business prouducts,I need a good bank with good rewards as I run a ton of money thur the credit cards for my business expeneses

Well Sandman you are deserving of a bank that DESERVES your business, so you are needing services for florida. Why not pose this to our fine Florida members i'm sure you'll get some great feedback from folks who can give a recommendation Smiley Wink

Message 59 of 68
rlx01
Established Contributor
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.