@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

sandman,

Sorry to hear. I don't really like Chase. Chase closed all my friend's Chase card a couple of months. He got too many cards from Chase and others. He also called EO for product change. The EO office closed all his business and personal cards. He lost over $60K credit.  I hope you will get it back in aa couple of years.

Ron.

Ron, I only have 18K in personall credit(3 cards) and 35k in business (6 cards), but all my rewards programs are tied in, ( Marriott , Southwest,United ,and most of my recurring business bills are billed Thur my ink plus card, oh well, lol

sandman,

Chase did AA to people all the times like Barclays, BofA. Just have to be careful. They don't like what they saw. They might CLD or close. You just have to have backup cards like most of us. Chase closed all my accounts many years without any reason. I was able to get it back.  I always carry other cards in my wallet.  You might to get other cards to make your loss.

Ron.

Ron, what i think i would do is:If chase reopens my accounts,Im still gonna change banks,I have a good amoutt of money with fidelity,and I have both their Visa and Amex,I may give BOA a try and see how well they treat me,The merrill lynch person who opened my Merrill Lynch for business Visa was begging me to move everthing over to them(BOA And Merrill)So The friday after thanksgiving is when I will have plenty of time to move things over,I just hope chase gives me back my memeber ship fees I;ve just paid lol

sandman,

You don't have to stay with one place. Go to whoever gives you the best rewards or bonus. It's just business. I don't think Chase is deserve your business.

Ron.

Ron, Im a member of NFCU,but the closest branch is 50 miles from me,They are very good,How is Citi to deal with?. we have a branch 5 miles from me and I have 4 credit cards with them

sandman,

I don't have Citi deposit accounts. I think they charge you too much. I don't have NFCU. I heard they are pretty nice. Do you have PSECU?  I like Penfed. He treated pretty nice. You already knew. I have BofA. They're ok. I am thinking to swtich. 

Ron.

Ron, Can I get in with PSECU? I live In Fl,Im with penfed,but they don't offer business prouducts,I need a good bank with good rewards as I run a ton of money thur the credit cards for my business expeneses

sandman,

PSECU doesn't open to the public. They only offer to the resident of PA, I tried to get in a few years ago. They denied my membership application. Have you looked into WF?

You might want to open eposit account. It might help to get a WF credit cards. By the way, do you have Dillard's Amex?

Ron.

Message 61 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase has AA me again!!!!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

How many new accounts were opened?

15 new accounts@ , 10 were personal 5 were business , even closed a few out as well on my own, it's no biggie, their are plenty of banks and credit unions out there , I think this gives me a good reason to switch banks, I had wells for many years : did not like them  BMO Harris has opened many new branches as I may give them a try' I get a phone call at least once a week from them wanting my business ( BMO has giving me 2 Diners at 40K each, a business MasterCard @25k and a personal MasterCard @15k, and I don't have any money in their bank, I have lots of BOA credit cards, how is BOA to bank with?

This is why I dont jump to conclusions when I see these types of threads here. 15 new accounts in one year? I understand your income and profile may support or validate opening that many new accounts in a short time but from a lenders perspective I definitely see how that could raise a red flag. Hopefully you can find a bank more suitable to your circumstances

Actually this is quite common and looking at the OP's few accounts its really not many, depending how your have your business accounts structured and of course your line of business for both reporting and from an audit perspective your finances must have transparency in order to seperate and clearly identify individualized business related activity. Sorry you woke up my inner accountant Smiley Happy

I can see if I was running up High balances with my accounts , than yes I would get nervous as well, but I have less than 1% Utli , even if Chase reopens my cards, I'm gonna take my business elsewhere , it just a big pain to change banks, redoing my bill pay, direct deposit , I wonder how Is us bank? , but there's no branches in my area

Im a bit biased but US Bank has a wonderful Private Client Group. However if theres no branches in your area that might become inconvenient for you. With US Bank you bank with the banker and not the bank. They are your advocate so if you cant sit down with someone to discuss your financial portfolio occasionally you lose something there. I also like Credit Unions. Logix has been great to me personally.

Message 62 of 68
waiter
Regular Contributor

Sandman...

banking relationship should not be how chase does...  for example..

Last year GE bank did AA on me and DW accounts...Our combine credit limits with GE were more than 150K , Our accounts were frozen, they asked us some documentation.. and we provide it to them, and they said they will let us know the results in 90 days.. well after those 90 days our accounts were let go... and today me and DW have almost 200K credit with ONLY GE... the reason I am saying this is because , bank like GE got nervouse about exposure it had to us... and they communicated and made sure we can handle that much, but did not just close the accounts like chase does.

CHASE.. closed our accounts last month also...I had 3 cards and DW 2 cards.. combined CL we abour 62K..

How BS is that they sent us letter telling us that they HAVE closed our accounts, and we used to bank with chase as our primary bank. and i wasnt surprised at all... and i didnt even make any thread on here regarding chase being like this. I hate chase, 

We moved to our local CU NEFCU, and couldnt be more happier.

DITCH CHASE....

Message 63 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have money in your accounts there is no need to close your accounts. I would move my money fast. But from their end, they are wondering why you opened so many accounts, especially since you don't carry balances on the cards you have now.
Message 64 of 68
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@waiter wrote:

Sandman...

banking relationship should not be how chase does...  for example..

Last year GE bank did AA on me and DW accounts...Our combine credit limits with GE were more than 150K , Our accounts were frozen, they asked us some documentation.. and we provide it to them, and they said they will let us know the results in 90 days.. well after those 90 days our accounts were let go... and today me and DW have almost 200K credit with ONLY GE... the reason I am saying this is because , bank like GE got nervouse about exposure it had to us... and they communicated and made sure we can handle that much, but did not just close the accounts like chase does.

CHASE.. closed our accounts last month also...I had 3 cards and DW 2 cards.. combined CL we abour 62K..

How BS is that they sent us letter telling us that they HAVE closed our accounts, and we used to bank with chase as our primary bank. and i wasnt surprised at all... and i didnt even make any thread on here regarding chase being like this. I hate chase, 

We moved to our local CU NEFCU, and couldnt be more happier.

DITCH CHASE....

Well done sir! +1 Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try not to give money to the Morgans, Rothchilds, and Rockefellers. Bank small and possibly credit union is the best thing you will do to your community. 

Message 66 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have no debt they are incredibly stupid, but I do understand them doing it for the high amount of apps.

Message 67 of 68
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have no debt they are incredibly stupid, but I do understand them doing it for the high amount of apps.

Probably because they have become so disconnected from their client base they are completely reliant on what the computer has determined  they've overlooked the most important aspect in their financial model the client. When a business cannot look beyond the 'alert' . Most of us would agree it responsible for a business to look into activity that has questionable overtones or based on their safeguards gives them reason to look closer and ask the member that's reasonable.

But to simply lock up the account, alienate the client and force them thru a maze of sifting thru the confusing and unfamiliar hierarchy of Chase to get simple answers to why they are in this dilema is simply not professional. This guilty until proven innocent approach is simply unacceptable, this is where the local banks and credit unions benefit their abiilty to actually listen to the client and address the issue in a professional manner.

Message 68 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.