Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase help

My husband was an AU user on his brothers chase account. It ended up being charged off. Well it finally fell off his credit report last week. Can he apply for the freedom card, or is he blacklisted? Don't want him to waste a hp for nothing.

Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase help

He shouldn't be blacklisted because he was just an AU and had no financial responsibility with the account.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok that's what I was thinking. Thank you 😊
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My husband was an AU user on his brothers chase account. It ended up being charged off. Well it finally fell off his credit report last week. Can he apply for the freedom card, or is he blacklisted? Don't want him to waste a hp for nothing.

Thanks

If he was an AU on the account then he should be fine as long as he credit profile supports it.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does. Although he got that 7-10 day message. He is the type that's it's not a big deal either way, so looks like it's a waiting game. He won't bother calling recon.
Message 5 of 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It does. Although he got that 7-10 day message. He is the type that's it's not a big deal either way, so looks like it's a waiting game. He won't bother calling recon.

Sometimes just letting the system do its thing is better anyway. Good luck to him!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, he should have disputed it long ago. Oh well, its gone now.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

He pulled his report for the first time in years and he noticed it was due to fall off the next month. So he didn't bother. 😊
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.