Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase incompetence

tag
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Re: Chase incompetence

In keeping with my own personal/ethical standards, I've requested this topic be deleted

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

In keeping with my own personal/ethical standards, I've requested this topic be deleted

I respectfully disagree. This thread is a good reminder to not call the standard numbers.

Message 12 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Nixon lol

Kinda sad in my cell phone I have these #'s stored.

Cap1 EO  #

CSP #

Barclay's Credit Analyst #

Not realy any problem with Amex as I do through chat and US Bank is in Frago ND

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sooooo what's a better number to call for Chase so I don't have to call the back of the card number in case I need help?? :-)

Message 14 of 32
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I respectfully disagree. This thread is a good reminder to not call the standard numbers.

Okay, that did make me laugh out loud. 

Most of the time people blame the CSR, but it's really the company you should be blaming if the CSR is misinformed/doesn't know/can't help and has to read a script. But sorry to OP if the bad experience was due to a rude CSR. Hope you have a better experience with Chase next time. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

JPM Exec and CSP phone numbers are a good start.

Message 16 of 32
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

One of many reasons I'll be down to just ONE card with Chase soon---and going forward that is where it shall remain.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 17 of 32
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

I have had ultimately good experiences with Chase. When Equifax stopped reporting my Chase account, it took many months to sort out the problem. I even had to go to the Executive offices of Chase, but it was added back to my account. This was because Equifax was suppressing the info that Chase was sending them. As I have stated before, my experiences with Equifax have not been good.

Also, Chase for me was terrific when I was helping my mom allocate credit lines between a Freedom card and a Slate card. 

In terms of customer service, Discover for me still rocks. Discover is just not competitive on benefits.

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CH, Why?
Message 19 of 32
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

☮ & ❤
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.