Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is GREAT!

tag
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

Chase is GREAT!

I recently was approved for Chase Freedom in March this year. I was only given 500 limit after recon due to an old charge off that was due to fall off in may 2012(gone). I called the executive office yesterday to request a limit increase. The gentleman told me it would be a hard pull and I accepted so he told me that it would take 24-48 hours. I just received a call right now and the same gentleman granted me an increase of $1000 with soft pull to experian. I am totally satisfied with that increase(soft pull). My discover hasn't reported yet. I ran so many purchases through my freedom that I was constantly making payments every few days or weekly. The account is fairly new so I was expecting a decline or smaller amount. Total line of credit is now $1500.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase is GREAT!

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy Thank you, being responsible is paying off.

Message 3 of 5
hardworker77
Contributor

CONGRAS I JUST GOT MY CHASE FREEDOM CARD AND MY LIMIT IS 1800. I PLAN ON CALLING IN 6 MONTHS AND ASKING FOR A CLI. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

Congrats, 6 month mark is reasonable. I took a chance at the 3 month mark. I just couldn't do it anymore with 500 limit. 1500 limit for me is good right as I pay the balance full every month. I am going to wait an year before requesting more, unless that beat me to it. lol

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.