Frequent Contributor
WarJar101

Re: Chase is a Strange Bank but I'm happy!

You're a wise man. Now, stop talking and give me that awesome credit score of yours! Just kidding, seriously though I appreciate the sound advice, I guess you didn't get that score for nothing, huh...

Cap One Platinum MC $2.5k CL (08/12)
Citi Forward Student Visa Card $1.5k CL (09/12)
Express NEXT Card $0.25k CL (02/13), Jcrew CC $0.7k CL(02/13)
AMEX PRG NPSL (03/13), AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles 2k (03/13)
Walmart Credit Card $1.5k (03/13)
TU: 687 FICO (3/13) | EX: 692 Lender Pull (3/13) | EQ: 678 (4/1/13)
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

Re: Chase is a Strange Bank but I'm happy!

[ Edited ]

WarJar101 wrote:

You're a wise man. Now, stop talking and give me that awesome credit score of yours! Just kidding, seriously though I appreciate the sound advice, I guess you didn't get that score for nothing, huh...

I can't really take all the credit for my scores. Yes I built the scores on my own with no outside help perse, but I was born into circumstances where I was afforded every advantage in life (including a solid financial education).

Across all of the areas in life that matter I consider myself to be extremely fortunate, much moreso than anyone else I know. If I was born into different circumstances, I'm sure my scores wouldn't be what they are.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}