cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is a Strange Bank but I'm happy!

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase is a Strange Bank but I'm happy!

You're a wise man. Now, stop talking and give me that awesome credit score of yours! Just kidding, seriously though I appreciate the sound advice, I guess you didn't get that score for nothing, huh...

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 21 of 22
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase is a Strange Bank but I'm happy!

@WarJar101 wrote:

You're a wise man. Now, stop talking and give me that awesome credit score of yours! Just kidding, seriously though I appreciate the sound advice, I guess you didn't get that score for nothing, huh...

I can't really take all the credit for my scores. Yes I built the scores on my own with no outside help perse, but I was born into circumstances where I was afforded every advantage in life (including a solid financial education).

Across all of the areas in life that matter I consider myself to be extremely fortunate, much moreso than anyone else I know. If I was born into different circumstances, I'm sure my scores wouldn't be what they are.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.