Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is in giving mood AARP approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase is in giving mood AARP approved

4 months ago, I got denied for AARP card on recon for limited history( 11 months at the time). Last night I felt it's time to app to take advantage of coming travel purchase and tax payment and shopping for the next 6 months. I have freedom CL 1000 and they gave me $2000 which is kind of low but in line with other with my FIA,Barclay which extend me 3000 per creditors. I think I will recon for higher CL because $2000 is definitely not enough for 2 international flights.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase is in giving mood AARP approved

good luck

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase is in giving mood AARP approved

Just want to report the result of CLI. I called backdoor number and requested CL raise to $4000. Analyst i spoke to transferred me to another person and I was told she can't get the result right now and I needed to wait for it in the mail next 7-10 business days. Fast forward 24 hours, I checked usaa-ccmp and I got another HP on EQ so I knew they should have result in their hand now. I called backdoor number again and got another representative who inform me of partial increase CL to $3000 matching my highest TL. Now I get another account from chase 4 months after 2 new accounts from barclay. Let's see if barclay will AA me for being credit risk or not.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.