Did you mean: 

Chase is just pure EVIL! :(

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Chase is just pure EVIL! :(

@Anonymous wrote:
In any case..

I pulled the trigger and froze my EX. Im committing to this no apps thing. Smiley Happy

Cool,  me too (soon, need more scores), but need to freeze all three.

Signature needs updating
Message 51 of 54
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@elim wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Love Chase bonuses. Sadly, I wont see them for some time due to freeze, lol.

Am i counting right nix?  10 primary cards since august? weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Chase bonuses are probably the easiest to get via signup bonuses, but UR value has been diminished an bit the last year or so . 

quite a bit more than amex offers gives you these days, Smiley Surprised

yeah chase has some good signup offers , but the value of one UR i think is less than one mr for me now, due to ual deval and disappearance of skyteam. Probably could find value for ba for domestic flights or maybe singapore air for international flight in business+ class. Hyatt is also really good comapred to how worthless hilton points can be. 

you are good luck mong! i ranked up on that post...

Congratulations, elim!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Valued Contributor.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The myFICO® Forums Team

I'm jealous.  When I ranked up, no MY FICO love letter. Smiley Embarassed

But you hit the same magic number I did.

Signature needs updating
Message 52 of 54
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I doubt I will ever prequal for any chase card. I bet I'd get in with Amex before I get in with chase. And I didn't even really burn Amex, just didn't pif one month and then I was 60 days late and they turned me to their internal collections which I turned around and pif and brought the closed acct current. Then they offered my optima and I declined, lol! That was in 2007Smiley Sad but I do know I'm off their blacklist because I apped for the green card like 6 months ago again, and go a damn HP and decline letter stating bk, lol!
Message 53 of 54
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Got an email from Chase to "apply" for the Southwest Premier Visa, for 50k bonus sign up points, if you spend $3k in the first 3 months.  Chase knows damn well that I can't have this card, or any other of their cards for that matter.

Offers are just marketing.  You can always opt out.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.