Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase limit???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase limit???

hello. Does anybody know the maximum credit limit exposure with Chase? They have been stingy giving out cli and I have a total of 24K with them. Does anyone care to share your total credit exposure from Chase....thanks.  
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase limit???

You should consolidate all of those cards under one.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase can reach about $100k for wealthy consumers I am guessing. But right around $24,000 they start holding back. I haven't been able to get a CLI from Chase in many years with out a FR. It's not just you. If you really want a CLI you can offer Chase a voluntary FR (and they will do it) and I think they will give you the CLI if your credit is good and income supports it. But $24k is a level I have seen others peak out at too.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 03-19-2008 11:02 PM
Message 3 of 4
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Jman wrote:
hello. Does anybody know the maximum credit limit exposure with Chase? They have been stingy giving out cli and I have a total of 24K with them. Does anyone care to share your total credit exposure from Chase....thanks.  

I have one Chase card with a $33,300 credit limit, and another with $29,300.  However, both cards were previously issued by different credit card companies, and the credit limits were assigned before Chase acquired these accounts. 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.